All those colors! New England Fall foliage draws visitors from the world over…and you can see the whole show from your “room with a view”! Sip hot, mulled cider after a satisfying day of “leaf peeping”, then curl up with a good book in the library.
- Green Mountain National Golf Course - Voted the #1 Golf course in Vermont by Golf Digest, a great experience for golfers of all ability levels. - 802-422-4653
- Killington Golf Course - This 6,186 yard, par 72 course presents a refreshing round for any golfer, no matter what skill level. - 802-422-6700
- Rutland Country Club - 18 hole semi-private golf course in Rutland, VT. - 802-773-3254
- Neshobe Golf Club - Voted in the top 100 public courses in New England. Located in Brandon. - 802-247-3611
- White River Golf Course - An "idyllic" regulation 9 hold golf course in Rochester, VT. - 802-767-4653
- Stream and Brook Fly Fishing - Offereing guided fly fishing trips, schools and casting lessons. - 802-989-0398